Monday, 3 March 2014

Monday morning star count

No progress and no photos.  :(

The only good things were that I ordered some more fabric (red and pinks and a blue for the background).  I'm hoping this week will be more productive as I have a couple of days off work to dog sit, however  - I have LOST my quilting box!!  I may have packed it away when I was clearing for the central heating going in (started today).  I'm going to look for it tonight but I'm a little worried.  I have a box containing finished flowers and a fabric box, both at BF with the cat.  My working box is an old Tupperware tub that fits in my massive handbag so I may have thrown it in a kitchen box (why would I do that?)

Fingers crossed I find it or I will be very grumpy (plus I will need to go through all the packed boxes and make even more mess)

Ax

Linking up with Jessica despite lack of progress!

4 comments:

  1. No! Hope you find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably just misplaced and not truly lost, but I understand the worry. Getting work done on the house does disorganize things for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you find it and soon!

    ReplyDelete