Here's where I am at now on my section:
However, yesterday I came home and there was a small package......
it was the rain hexies that I won in the giveaway that Jessica ran at Life Under Quilts
![]() |
| Lovely hexies |
![]() |
| The book that got me started and a bonus |
Now I have them, I want to play more. Cushion covers are playing on my mind as I could do with some new ones. The cat like to sit on things and I could swap cushions so he gets some old ones instead of sitting in an old pile of towels as he was this morning...
![]() |
| birdwatching |
Now in Jessica's book - she has a cushion design. I can't remember what size the hexies are (although I check last night) but I know they are too big. So, I have a quick question. If I want to make the cushion (40cm cushion pad - I think) using 1inch hexies - how many do I need? Also, is there a calculator somewhere that I can use to work these things out - maths not being a strong point?
Any help is appreciated and if you look at the next post - you'll see why....
As always linking up with Life under quilts and a huge thanks to Jessica (I'm treating them as an early birthday present!)
Ax




Progress is progress - some weeks more than others, but that's okay. I can't wait to see what you do with the rain hexies!
ReplyDelete