Monday, 17 March 2014

Monday morning star count 17th March

This week has been busy but I have been sewing away.  I've managed to baste 10 more hexies but have been mainly sewing bits and pieces together as so....


I've started a new flower as the top bit was becoming too big to easily carry around,  I'll work on the second and then join everything together. 

I quite like this bit especially working out where I can continually piece bits together until I run out of thread.  So short and sweet this week but happy!

Ax

As always on a Monday, linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts: http://lifeunderquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/monday-morning-star-count-201411.html

6 comments:

  1. Nice. I like your vibrant blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and progress! It is coming together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. I love following everyone's pieces coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That blue adds real drama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Was a little worried that the blue wouldn't work but glad I chose it now

    ReplyDelete