Friday, 21 February 2014

so tired

So tired.  Normally I feel bouncy and full of energy but my to-do list both in and out of work is making me tired and I can only carry on only crossing things out rather than taking a break.  Exercise has dribbled down to not much and I am worrying about the 10K obstacle race, I'm costing a grant at work and I think the total cost will mean a lot of refining studies, central heating is installed in a couple of weeks and I need to clear a lot of cupboards, I'm triple booked one day (central heating, trip to London and dog sitting) and I am dreaming of sleep.

On the bright side, I have an anniversary dinner tomorrow evening at a lovely veggie place and hoping for a cheeky cocktail after.  Until then, I have work, cat cuddles and a random mix of store cupboard food to eat!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment