Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Monday morning star count

Busy busy week so not much on here.
However - I did sew!!

I have managed 4 hexagon flowers this week and am quite pleased with this.  I have laid them out on a blanket to see what they would look like as a finished quilt:

progress

I think they are looking good.

So far I have

total flowers: 10
basted hexies: 10ish

Feel quite motivated by this weeks work :)

As always linking up with: http://lifeunderquilts.blogspot.co.uk/

Ax

9 comments:

  1. Your flowers look stunning on the dark background! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark blue fabric ordered (kona cotton solid in pacific blue) hoping it works as a background...

      Delete
  2. Love the Fire in These hexies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Motivation is so great! Here's to a steady finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A! You won, you won!
    You won the hexagon fabric packs from Timeless Treasures Fabrics! There are 2 packs, each of 40 hexies (I think). Please send me your mailing address and I'll get them in the mail this weekend.

    Thanks so much for linking up your EPP progress on my blog! Hope to see you there again in the coming weeks~

    Jessica

    http://lifeunderquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      I should have emailed you by now, let me know if it doesn't get through.
      Ax

      Delete