Well this will be a short post...
Since last Monday I have purchased some fabric and cut it up ready to make hexies, basted some and sewn together one hexagon flower. This took ages as due to a virus my eye sight is really bad at the moment and I struggled (persevered though). This time, I managed not to stitch my paper into the flower which I think is a minor success :)
I've also cut out a lot of paper hexagons and appropriated 2 biscuit tubs for storage (that may have included eating the contents to empty them out...). So all in all, a slow week but a little progress. As always, my photo was taken last minute this morning so the flash is way too bright and the cat decided to look on disapprovingly (he wanted cat nip treats and cuddles not fabric thrown about).
This weeks total tally is 2 hexagon flowers, 12 loose hexagons.
Roll on next Monday and more sewing
Ax

Love the hexies and the cat!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors and congrats on your progress!
ReplyDeleteThat is one grumpy looking cat! Glad you got a little progress in this week.
ReplyDeleteGood to have a cat obviously concentrated on busily counting your hexies... Any progress is real progress! Enjoy the process. JJ
ReplyDeleteYour photo and the above comments cracked me up! Have fun with your hexies this week.
ReplyDelete