I've always been a little hyper. When I was little, the doctor told my parents I was hyperactive and as I've got older I've always kept a bounce about me. Despite this, I didn't really exercise that much til I hit 30ish. Partly because I hated PE at school and the gym scared me. Then I started doing pole fitness with friends and while they left I carried on.
Carrying on meant that I realized how unfit I was and made me start going to gym classes so I could cope with pole. A few years later, some pole girls and I tried trapeze as a laugh. So we started trapeze classes and I upped the gym classes to cope with that. As a result, I got fitter but I'm always looking for something extra. Hence, signing up for deerstalker. Yep- 10 miles through mud and up hills in the dark. Seemed a good idea at the time but now I'm worrying. I've missed a few weeks training cause of eye virus and now feel really out of shape. I have roughly 6 weeks to go and I need a plan. So far I have;
Monday: metafit (before work)
Tuesday: run (before work), stretch and flex in evening
Wednesday: spin after work, pole in evening
Thursday: zumba and spin after work
Friday: trapeze
I can obviously fit in running at weekends and possibly another morning. I could also do something on a Mon evening. Hopefully this should be enough, if not I'll struggle for time as work is also a priority. Think this may need a fortnightly review but at moment I'm still sore from Mondays metafit and I have trapeze in hour or so.
I feel I should also point out that despite my instructors best efforts- I'll never be graceful, athletic or good at any of these but I enjoy them and it makes me happy!
Ax
No comments:
Post a Comment