Very later this week but I have managed to outline 2 flowers. One is ready to slip into quilt and the other needs a couple more blue hexies sewn on first.
Next few weeks will be sadly hexie free as I am travelling for work. I will take some with me but considering I am going to London (home of LIBERTY!!!!!) and Spain - I may be distracted.
On my shopping list - one metre of white tana lawn as I have realised how difficult it is to find and I think it will be useful. Will have to be a cat free zone though. That's as far as I have got!
Ax

Looks great! I love your fabric choices, and am so jealous you will be able to go to the
ReplyDeleteLiberty shop! ~ Lisa
You can't slip a few hexies in your luggage? ;-) I love sewing on planes, when I can... great progress!
ReplyDeleteI'll try but I really need to be preparing work and I can guarantee sewing over work every time!
Delete