Tuesday, 4 November 2014

monday morning star count 4th Nov 2014

This weeks progress has been adding in one full flower.  I think it is definitely looking better now and maybe another row or so should do it! 

Finishing it is another story (maybe a Christmas project).  Seeing as the recipient is quite girly, I'm thinking about backing it in a pale pink then will quilt in red.  I've seen a technique for the edging that I like but there will be half flowers round the edges for a start,  then  a row or 2 of blue. 

So glad that Jessica at life under quilts is back!

Axx

4 comments:

  1. Nice work. Your flowers really pop, and I am sure that your girly girl will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors! It will be so nice with red quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seconding what angelika said! I think red quilting sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete