Monday, 14 April 2014

Monday morning star count 14 April

I'm currently sitting in an airport writing on my nexus.  Last week it was Cambridge, now I'm heading to London for a day and back up tomorrow night.
EPP is in my handbag so after this I will do a little.

This week I bordered a flower and started on another


Yes that is as giant box of chocs that I got on my birthday and not only rationing but using as a tray to lean on.

I've also learnt that sewing kits can go in hand luggage with tiny scissors (although I packed mine) and that sewing during take off can result in stab wounds!

As as always linking up with Jessica at life under quilts http://www.lifeunderquilts.blogspot.co.uk

Ax

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! That blue really makes your flowers pop....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Br careful on the plane! Safe travels ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you reward yourself often from your "tray"...lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and love your fabrics choice.Have a great travels!!

    ReplyDelete