Monday, 30 December 2013

rain rain rain

It's not a great start to the day when it is raining inside.  Luckily it appears that an overflowing drain is the culprit mixed with old windows. However, my spare day at work was slightly ruined.  Never mind, I have managed a half day and got my appraisal form out of the way.  This year or rather 2014, I want to aim for the next stage in my career so this appraisal was very determined.   In fact, I am slightly scared at looking at what I have set out to do.  I also think my word of 2014 will be 'determined'.  Looks like 2014 will be very very busy.  I'm supposed to be back in work on Friday but may pop in tomorrow to get a head start on the year's work.  I have an abstract needing written and as yet, it's just not flowing.  I'm hoping a fresh mind tomorrow will solve the issue......

No comments:

Post a Comment