Saturday, 28 December 2013

Introductions

Most people will probably start a blog at the New Year, I've tried that in the past and it didn't work so I'm starting a few days early.  What is the point of my blog? I'm not sure but I think it is to let off steam and be able to talk things out. I'm also hoping it will motivate me for my new years resolutions.

Anyway, I'm a post doc in a university in the UK, biological sciences. I'm at the stage where I need to start thinking about life; what will I do next as I can't be a post doc forever.  I own a 13 year old black Persian cat who I love to bits despite him being grumpy and looking like he could kill with a single glare. In my spare time I have become a little fitness orientated but I mainly do spin, trapeze which I love but am not good at, pole fitness which I enjoy and is in no way related to stripping, at least not the way I do it and I am trying to run (not my favorite).  I'm not a crazy cat lady and I do have a lovely partner who puts up with me and is currently engrossed in GTA 5.

Now I've made a start I can get going!
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment