Monday, 27 October 2014

The Enchanted Forest

Every year in Pitlochry, Scotland there is an amazing light and sound forest walk created.  I have wanted to go for the last few years but have never been organised enough to buy tickets in time. This year I did and it was so worth it.

The Enchanted Forest has won awards and is only open for a few weeks every year, just closing this past week.  This year's theme was Elements and included an aerial performance as well (that might have helped me get my tickets on time).  All I can say is 'wow' to it as the photos below show...










 
Pitlochry itself is a wee town, quite touristy and I mainly use it as a pit stop on the way North as it's just off the A9.  Lots of little cafes, a few walks and lots of random shops including a small haberdashery shop.
 
Well worth a nosey when you are passing through.
 
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment